Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When this picture was taken...

Easter Sunday
When Steve snapped this shot, the sun fell on our shoulders and there was a delightful spring breeze. I don't remember exactly what we were praying about but my heart was brimming with thanksgiving and praise this past Easter Sunday. The spring atmosphere reflected my spirit: my spirit felt alive and renewed after the darkness and death of winter. The holding of hands reflected the circle of fellowship and the love of Christ that helped me get through the last couple of months. To me, the photo represents my thanksgiving.

Thank God for the following:
  • We had an awesome experience at the Community Day event at East Brunswick Mall
  • We had a number of people serving at Elijah's Promise
  • We held a free financial seminar for the community
Please continue to pray for us:
  • We're good at doing, less at listening. During this critical time of phasing into hard launch, may we listen to God's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment