Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pray for THE BRIDGE this week



1. Praise God! Every Sunday we see new faces at service. We pray for the message and for these people.


2. Please pray that the ministry team would depend more on God. May they ask God to lead them and be open and sensitive to the working of the Holy Spirit.


3. Pray for small groups--we want to experience the fellowship and the body of Christ.


4. Pray for transformation in your life, in the life of others, your community and the world. God is a true and living God. Transformation in me and around me is my testimony! I have seen many people around the world with nothing but a simple faith and a joy on their face like no other. In our corner of the world, honestly I see so many Christians with a manufactured faith and a joyless existence. We need to be rescued! Jesus come and save!!

No comments:

Post a Comment