Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This week's prayer requests

1. We have children running all around the place every Sunday! Pray for Children's ministry and Rebecca who is leading the ministry.

2. On Sunday, we got a chance to share about the struggles we have in life. Some people want to make a change in their lives, including myself. Pray that we will take responsibility and may the Holy Spirit enable us.

3. Pray and meditate upon the following verse, Isaiah 55:1-3 (from the Old Testament):

1 "Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.

2 Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.

3 Give ear and come to me;
hear me, that your soul may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.

No comments:

Post a Comment